ECOSG NUTRITION MATCHA is produced through a lengthy and complex process. Few weeks before spring harvest, farmers cover the tea plants with bamboo mats reducing sunlight exposure thus increasing the CHLOROPHYLL content (a group of green pigments that convert sunlight into energy via photosynthesis) turning the leaves distinctively brilliant dark green. Fresh leaves are hand–picked and steamed to prevent oxidation. Next, leaves are sorted out for Good grade and the de-steamed and de-veined. Simply dried and ground by special granite grinding wheels to become MATCHA with inherent freshness. It is many times more concentrated than traditional green tea.
ECOSG Nutrition Matchasoy, takes matcha one step further by combining it with soybean. A good source of plant protein with nine essential amino acids, soybean is known to relieve menopause symptoms, help lower cholesterol, protect bone health and improve heart health. ECOSG Nutrition Matchasoy is available at FairPrice and NHG Polyclinic.
Organic Japanese Matcha Benefit
- Super antioxidants including the powerful EGCG
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fibre, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Helps Immunity System
- Helps lower cholesterol and blood sugar